17.6.13

A LONESOME MARRIAGE

sebadoh - spoiled
hello, digitalism.
i suppose my detachment from the cyber world is long-lost. a writer's block is the utter cause of all sense, but very well worth the time.
i am back to be intrigued by the words in papers most of these days - a solution less obsolete to the cure of my anxious insomnia by night.
the internet absolutely derails my body in peace, and i despise such effect growing on my brains.
trailing through the waves with the sunlight reflecting on my skin whilst swimming like nuts gives me a refreshing fix,
so i shall be wise enough not to be glued in front of the screen 24-7.
i am not totally whole from an online self-destruction, but oh welps, i'm paving my way in.
PS. if you miss me, you can just chase me on my instagram, both blog and store. i am there daily.
PS2. don't be a crying baby, i will still blog.

10 comments:

Emmylou said...

We all need a break now and then:)

Anne said...

Beautiful blog! I love the layout and the style :)
Love, Anna

www.fashionanna.com

drollgirl said...

i understand -- completely. one can't (or shouldn't) force the writing/blogging thing. it is nice to just get to it when you get to it. :)

Your Invisible Crown said...

Very recognisable, I'm having trouble to put my laptop down and to see how life is in the real world :-)

Maddie said...

Gorgeous photo, I love the feeling in it!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

online sarees said...

Amazing photo....i like it...
online shopping for sarees and salwars
http://www.unnatisilks.com

Mitha Komala said...

a bit rest from all kind of social medias always feels good! anyways i love the shot <3<3

Letters To Juliet

littlemissandrea said...

It's definitely good to take a break from social media!

Anonymous said...

Loven the photos ;)

XX,
Miranda

Juliya said...

Avriq
Pest Control services in Kirti Nagar
Pest Control services in Modi Nagar
Pest Control services in Patel Nagar
Pest Control services in Rajouri Garden
Pest Control services in Tilak Nagar
Pest Control services in Janakpuri
Pest Control services in Paschim Vihar

Top