11.3.13

SEPIA WOLF

kula shaker - ruby
i am a wolf biter. just like how obsessive compulsive disorder tastes.
insecurity and anxiety hit hard. there i am, off to rip my flesh and taste my skin once again.
i am imprisoned to the color that fades. just to see it bleeds so i can get to feel something.
while the world is watching and enjoying my progress with somewhat mockery sound,
i tend to hide my hands and the wreck i've caused just to yell out loud that there's nothing to be proved out of me.
solitude is just lonesome. attention is awfully disturbing. so what actually fits?
let's be an obsessive pinner, it cures.
Photo Credits: andré gelpke, russell drake, ronald herder, & anne d. modugno, unexpectedtales,
actitud, hugh milsom, stone fox bride, ffffound, jaroslaw datta, sorakeem

21 comments:

Emmylou said...

Love the images, esp. the John Muir one:)
Happy Tuesday!

modelovers said...

WOW! I really love your blog! So gorgeous!

GIVEAWAY on www.modelovers.com

Greets

Tanja

Anonymous said...

great post. love the muir quote!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Great blog and nice outfit !
Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know, I will follow you back!
xoxo

welovefur said...

I really like this post
kisses
www.welovefur.com

Sandra Martinez said...

Thanks for commenting my post sweety :)
Great post i really like what you write!!
A new post in;

http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

Maddie said...

Totally love this post and the feeling in it! Wonderful!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

drollgirl said...

the photos are awesome, and the message on the first pic made me laugh. win/WIN! :)

Jenn said...

THanks for sharing all these pics! THey are lovely. :)

Jenn
The Pink Lemonade Girl

Beauty Follower said...

Nice pictures!

littlemissandrea said...

Great images!

Julie said...

Great pictures !

Unknown said...

You real know how to put an image story together. Love it. It was a great break from my work.

SW
www.beautybysw.blogspot.com

vogueswing said...

these pictures a little dark: P Where optimism?

monica said...

i love love love the hemline

midi is the new mini!

monica said...

love the quote about buying a personality hahaha

Angelica Ng said...

That quote...

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

I V Y said...

so perfect.

xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

Unknown said...

all are beautiful pics... Affordable DUI Lawyer Seattle

Annabelle Rachael Taylor said...

amazing images.

my blog is back up and running! Be sure to catch up :)

http://annabellerachaeltaylor.blogspot.co.uk

annabelle408 xx

I Inova Infra said...

Thanks for sharing this blog All Articles are very informative

Top