20.11.12

at swim two birds - darling
the longest wait has come to an end. abandonment never feels this good.
closely on the verge of going insane, i let the cyber mirage slip away like it never existed
and rather chose the path of real-life amusement to the extent of what i wistfully need.
being a stranger in my homeland guided by a very foreign someone worth running away with, i never doubted discipline.
a sorrow of change, a move towards the better-recharged dreams - they are all beyond me.
here i return to the same place i used to stand.
i took hold of my heart once again. it wasn't there.
ps. i just got myself into another technological burden called 'instagram'. fetch me.

13 comments:

Lisa said...

omgosh the rabbit in the water totally threw me for a loop haha.. omgosh that dessert looks INSANELY delicious.. i seriously stared at it for like 5 minutues hahahah

Beauty Follower said...

Nice phots, especially the one form the floating market!

Sootjeelina said...

Beautiful pictures, even though that rabbit mask quite scares me (ever since I've seen The Strangers basically every white mask frightens me)

xo Sootjeelina

2justByou said...

Beautiful photos. I'm a new follower via GFC, visiting from Blogging Buddies Team on Etsy.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow always love looking at pics of paradise and getting kind of jealous :)
btw, you texts are amazing!

>> milna89.blogspot.com <<

Unknown said...

Wowa...
Lovely photos!
xo.
From hats to heels
www.fromhatstoheels.com

Monsterchen said...

oh this looks almost unreal because of all the beauty;)
lovin it!
kiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

Katie Frank said...

oh my. i'm in love with these beautiful photos! i love this cat *_* it reminds me of mine when he was lil baby :) and this bunny idea is AWESOME <3
would you like to follow each other?
thank you for commenting my blog!
let's stay in touch :)
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

how do you find all these amazing photos <3

Illustrated Chick said...

Love all these photographs they are so amazing!


Thanks for Posting <3!
Sandra Lucia
x

Angelica Ng said...

Ahaha that rabbit head, so artsy.

http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

My Scrambled Style said...

The rabbit, so cool!

Xo

Unknown said...

again i love these photoss,! camera ?

Top