12.10.10


"i'd always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die.
first of all, that one second isn't a second at all. it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time.
i guess i could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world.
sometimes i feel like i'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much.
my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. and then i remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it.
and then it flows through me like rain. and i can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life.
you have no idea what i'm talking about, i'm sure. but don't worry, you will someday."
- lester burnham, american beauty
Photo Credits: parti, terry richardson, willowships, kisskiss bangbang, danny roberts, another magazine, seth, mary robinson,
marie edwards, harry clark, .an, scanlan and theodore

26 comments:

Gorgeous Clara said...

All these pictures are soooooo beautiful

drollgirl said...

love the amazing imagery in this post, and the words, too. well done.

Among the Willows said...

Very inspiring!!! Ive decided to be a new follower....!!! :)

MILK said...

haha i LOVE the first picture. I always feel like doing that when i stare into my drawers of clothes.

Thanks for your kind words too.
Got some new goodies up :)

xx
sheryl
MILK

Ciao! Manhattan said...

I love your selection of photos! Really beautiful!

x i.

style-haus said...

photos are sooo eery yet dreamy. the excerpt from american beauty really resonates with me...so much in this world to take in

http://style-haus.blogspot.com/

Freja Wewer said...

Really inspiring pictures!

I just came by your blog and i'm def. a new follower!

//www.fashionfromheadtotoe.blogspot.com
^^ Take a look and follow me back if you like!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice collection of picture's.
Really good blog!

Charlotte Elise Jay said...

this pictures are just so inspiring!!!

Char x

ashley mcconnell said...

just found your blog and glad i did! these pictures are just lovely!

dartounravel.blogspot.com

misslikey said...

"It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world"- how genius is that
Pictures perfect!
I dint tell you how J'adore the selection of music on your blog.

BenchesnChandeliers said...

wow- i love these pictures. i especially love hemingway's quote!

http://www.benchesandchandeliers.com

vint junky said...

Absolutely wonderful images.
That hemmmingway quote may actually define me!!

gucci uk said...

Although I do agree with your post, I have my own reservations

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

loving all of these pics x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

chloe said...

wow, great pictures as always. they have so much feeling in them, they're fascinating x

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Great pictures!! I love that quote too! Very fitting! xoxoxoxoo

Tara Van Calster said...

amazing photos!!!
i really like youre blog and im following you.. if you want you can follow me to :)

http://www.taravanc.blogspot.com/

ediot said...

hi!
hope youre having a wonderful weekend
these photos are amazing, thanks so much for sharing.
and for stopping by me.
take care
x

Tiffany's Small World said...

beautiful pics!


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

AHHH such splendid pictures! Thanks of the comment on my blog.

XXASAB

Carla said...

Great pictures! I loved, are very mysterious

www.bangeli.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh these are amazing!

A. said...

great collection of photos

milostyle.se said...

All this is fantastic, love the whole feel.

Heaven said...

We must all take time and relax,

Top